Marketing Full-Time London, United Kingdom
Location: London, UK
Date Posted: 30/07/2020
Compensation: £30,000 – £33,000 (depending on experience)
Who is right for the job?
You have a passion for digital marketing and for helping organisations to develop a strong online presence. Social media is your bread-and-butter and you love engaging with your audience on different platforms – and via different media (text, infographics, videos). You have strong analytical skills and the ability to balance data with qualitative feedback.
What we offer
You will be able to bring your own uniqueness to the institute’s marketing department and have a say in its growth and direction. You will be given real responsibility (including managing the marketing budget) and the opportunity to see your ideas brought into action! You will have enough room to really make the marketing department your own.
What you’ll do at ASI
– Set the strategic objectives for the institute’s digital marketing and establish KPIs for different social channels
– Develop and execute a comprehensive marketing strategy, including data analysis and results-based optimisation
– Take an active role in content creation with a high degree of independence
– Look for opportunities to grow the marketing department by outsourcing and creating strategic partnerships
– Take part in ‘big-picture’ discussions and contribute towards the institute’s continued successes
What we’re looking for: Essential
Minimum 2:1 degree in any discipline (obtained or expected)
Excellent written communication skills
Strong analytical skills to interpret data and generate insights and action
Possess the ability to take direction and work with minimal supervision
What we’re looking for: Desirable
A great team player
Previous digital marketing or project management experience
Familiarity with the Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Illustrator etc.)
A keen understanding of Islamic education and educational institutes in the UK
Please note that only applicants who progress to the next stage will be contacted via email. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to every application to provide individual feedback or appraisal at this stage.