I have been attending the Al-Salam Institute courses in Oxford since 2010. I am from the first cohort of students who completed the Alimiyyah course. I have had a very positive experience with Al-Salam Institute. The courses are unique and of a very high standard. I hope to continue benefiting from these courses and would definitely recommend to other students of knowledge. I have benefited greatly from Shaykh Mohammad Akram Nawdi’s classes. The Shaykh is a rare find and is one of the most humble and knowledgeable teachers I have come across. His teaching style is unique and his classes are a source of deep knowledge and understanding.
Abdul-Malik Sheikh, Imam and Social Worker March 31, 2018
- March 15, 2021 Questions about the Dictionary of women scholars
- March 12, 2021 Women’s Status in Marriage with Shaykh Akram Nadwi
- February 28, 2021 Three questions related to the on-going pandemic
- January 13, 2021 Al-Muhaddithat has been published!
- January 12, 2021 Al-Muhaddithat
- December 31, 2020 Surah al-Hajj