I have been attending the Al-Salam Institute courses in Oxford since 2010. I am from the first cohort of students who completed the Alimiyyah course. I have had a very positive experience with Al-Salam Institute. The courses are unique and of a very high standard. I hope to continue benefiting from these courses and would definitely recommend to other students of knowledge. I have benefited greatly from Shaykh Mohammad Akram Nawdi’s classes. The Shaykh is a rare find and is one of the most humble and knowledgeable teachers I have come across. His teaching style is unique and his classes are a source of deep knowledge and understanding.
Abdul-Malik Sheikh, Imam and Social Worker March 31, 2018
- September 19, 2023 Taysir
- September 15, 2023 The successful life
- June 14, 2023 Al-Muhaddithat: The Women Scholars of Islam
- March 12, 2023 The meaning of ‘inshallah’, ‘mashallah’ and ‘bidhnillah’
- January 4, 2022 Muqaddimah of ibn al-Salah