I chose to study with the Al-Salam Institute because of the high level of scholarship, in-depth analysis and highly critical teacher-led education as provided by Shaykh Akram. The breadth and depth we delve into is amazing and gives you a wide understanding of the Islamic sciences, Arab culture and heritage of adab and piety. No other course I have been on or Institute that I have studied with has developed such an open culture of questioning and counter questioning in order to understand the topic than Al-Salam Institute; and for that I am thoroughly grateful.
Al-Salam Institute facilitated my study at every opportunity. Al-Salam Institute are doing a fantastic job by providing us access; online and in person to such an amazing scholar like Shaykh Akram.
Akhlaaq Choudry, Director of Oak Tree Initiative March 31, 2018
- March 15, 2021 Questions about the Dictionary of women scholars
- March 12, 2021 Women’s Status in Marriage with Shaykh Akram Nadwi
- February 28, 2021 Three questions related to the on-going pandemic
- January 13, 2021 Al-Muhaddithat has been published!
- January 12, 2021 Al-Muhaddithat
- December 31, 2020 Surah al-Hajj