I chose to study with the Al-Salam Institute because of the high level of scholarship, in-depth analysis and highly critical teacher-led education as provided by Shaykh Akram. The breadth and depth we delve into is amazing and gives you a wide understanding of the Islamic sciences, Arab culture and heritage of adab and piety. No other course I have been on or Institute that I have studied with has developed such an open culture of questioning and counter questioning in order to understand the topic than Al-Salam Institute; and for that I am thoroughly grateful.
Al-Salam Institute facilitated my study at every opportunity. Al-Salam Institute are doing a fantastic job by providing us access; online and in person to such an amazing scholar like Shaykh Akram.
Akhlaaq Choudry, Director of Oak Tree Initiative March 31, 2018
- October 15, 2019 Notes on Surah al-Shu’ara’
- September 24, 2019 Thematic Overview: Surah Al ‘Imran
- September 16, 2019 Critical Reflections on Feminism
- September 16, 2019 Benefitting from our Differences
- September 11, 2019 Orientalists and Hadith
- September 2, 2019 The Origin of a Successful Marriage:
- September 2, 2019 Reflections on Surah al-Jinn