I was studying at Al-Salam Institute due to Dr Akram Nadwi. What he brought to the table in terms of expertise and knowledge was unfound anywhere. I studied with Al-Salam Institute for a period of 4 years. It has changed my life in the way I give verdicts and general advice to the public and forging a strong sense of scholarship. My personal development improved greatly, I could envisage being in the company of Imam Bukhari and the like while I was in lessons and that has left a long-lasting effect on my way of approaching general life in the light of the Sunnah. I would recommend the classes purely based on the fact that Dr Akram is unique in the way he teaches.
The organisation was fantastic and I felt there was support whenever needed. The Al-Salam Institute Alimiyyah exam was very important for me, I plan to use this qualification as a springboard to specialise in a science of my strength and interest. I would like to thank Allah Ta’ala for the wonderful experience at Al-Salam Institute.
Hafiz Abrar Mehmood, Chaplain March 31, 2018
- March 15, 2021 Questions about the Dictionary of women scholars
- March 12, 2021 Women’s Status in Marriage with Shaykh Akram Nadwi
- February 28, 2021 Three questions related to the on-going pandemic
- January 13, 2021 Al-Muhaddithat has been published!
- January 12, 2021 Al-Muhaddithat
- December 31, 2020 Surah al-Hajj