The depth and analysis that Shaykh Akram goes to is second to none. Whereas most academic institutions – religious & secular – are preoccupied with the completion of the curricula, al-Salam Institute is primarily concerned with developing critical skills that will aid the knowledge seeker anywhere at any time. With every new session, a new light bulb turns on, your brain is worked hard to challenge popular and “well-established” positions and walk away feeling the need to reflect and do more research; all the while exuding humility and diligent care. It is an amazing combination of academic rigour, Iman upliftment & eagerness to practice and preach. Al-Salam takes classical texts to modern heights that are authentic, intellectually-stimulating and timely-relevant.
Hesham Alaghbari, March 31, 2018
- September 19, 2023 Taysir
- September 15, 2023 The successful life
- June 14, 2023 Al-Muhaddithat: The Women Scholars of Islam
- March 12, 2023 The meaning of ‘inshallah’, ‘mashallah’ and ‘bidhnillah’
- January 4, 2022 Muqaddimah of ibn al-Salah