The depth and analysis that Shaykh Akram goes to is second to none. Whereas most academic institutions – religious & secular – are preoccupied with the completion of the curricula, al-Salam Institute is primarily concerned with developing critical skills that will aid the knowledge seeker anywhere at any time. With every new session, a new light bulb turns on, your brain is worked hard to challenge popular and “well-established” positions and walk away feeling the need to reflect and do more research; all the while exuding humility and diligent care. It is an amazing combination of academic rigour, Iman upliftment & eagerness to practice and preach. Al-Salam takes classical texts to modern heights that are authentic, intellectually-stimulating and timely-relevant.
Hesham Alaghbari, March 31, 2018
- March 15, 2021 Questions about the Dictionary of women scholars
- March 12, 2021 Women’s Status in Marriage with Shaykh Akram Nadwi
- February 28, 2021 Three questions related to the on-going pandemic
- January 13, 2021 Al-Muhaddithat has been published!
- January 12, 2021 Al-Muhaddithat
- December 31, 2020 Surah al-Hajj