Alhamdulilah so far I have a generally positive experience of studying at al-Salam institute. The high level and standard of subjects and the access to Shaykh M. Akram Nadwi was essential for my continuation of studying at an appropriate level after returning from studying abroad last year. I was quite sad to leave Cairo because of the classes and teachers but Alhamdulillah the courses taught by Shaykh Akram have been an excellent continuation of my programme of studies and haven’t come across this level of teaching in Hadith even in Damascus and Cairo.
Shafiur Rahman, Director of Jibreel Institute March 31, 2018
- September 19, 2023 Taysir
- September 15, 2023 The successful life
- June 14, 2023 Al-Muhaddithat: The Women Scholars of Islam
- March 12, 2023 The meaning of ‘inshallah’, ‘mashallah’ and ‘bidhnillah’
- January 4, 2022 Muqaddimah of ibn al-Salah