My experience of Al-Salam Institute has been extremely beneficial. The quality of teaching is first class and the organisation is professionally run by a small team of dedicated and committed individuals. Shaykh Akram is a scholar of the highest calibre mashaAllah and it is an honour to study with him. He combines high academic rigour with a spirituality rooted in the texts, and strives to impart this combination of knowledge and spirituality in his students. His teaching style encourages students to ask questions, discuss and debate. It is rare to find such a gem in the UK and I would encourage anyone with a serious interest in Islamic Studies to attend the Al-Salam courses. No matter what level a student is at, he/she will no doubt benefit from these classes inshaAllah.
Tariq Pandor, Civil Engineer March 31, 2018
- September 19, 2023 Taysir
- September 15, 2023 The successful life
- June 14, 2023 Al-Muhaddithat: The Women Scholars of Islam
- March 12, 2023 The meaning of ‘inshallah’, ‘mashallah’ and ‘bidhnillah’
- January 4, 2022 Muqaddimah of ibn al-Salah