My experience of Al-Salam Institute has been extremely beneficial. The quality of teaching is first class and the organisation is professionally run by a small team of dedicated and committed individuals. Shaykh Akram is a scholar of the highest calibre mashaAllah and it is an honour to study with him. He combines high academic rigour with a spirituality rooted in the texts, and strives to impart this combination of knowledge and spirituality in his students. His teaching style encourages students to ask questions, discuss and debate. It is rare to find such a gem in the UK and I would encourage anyone with a serious interest in Islamic Studies to attend the Al-Salam courses. No matter what level a student is at, he/she will no doubt benefit from these classes inshaAllah.
Tariq Pandor, Civil Engineer March 31, 2018
- March 15, 2021 Questions about the Dictionary of women scholars
- March 12, 2021 Women’s Status in Marriage with Shaykh Akram Nadwi
- February 28, 2021 Three questions related to the on-going pandemic
- January 13, 2021 Al-Muhaddithat has been published!
- January 12, 2021 Al-Muhaddithat
- December 31, 2020 Surah al-Hajj