Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Remote – London, UK
Contract: Fixed Term
Start Date: Immediate
Salary: £23,000 – £25,000 Pro rata (dependent on experience)
Hours: 30 hours per week
Who is right for the job?
You have a passion for digital marketing and for helping organisations to develop a strong online presence. Social media is your bread-and-butter and you love engaging with your audience on different platforms – and via different media (text, infographics, videos). You have strong analytical skills and the ability to balance data with qualitative feedback.
What we offer
You will be able to bring your own uniqueness to the institute’s marketing department and have a say in its growth and direction. You will be given real responsibility and the opportunity to see your ideas brought into action! You will have enough room to really make the marketing department your own.
You will also benefit from a very flexible working environment.
What you’ll do at ASI
- To be responsible for executing the marketing efforts of Al-Salam Institute
- To develop and execute strategies focused on increasing the Institute’s brand awareness alongside other team members and external consultants
- To optimise marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels
- To ensure that marketing and digital communications remain style-consistent, relevant, and engaging
- To manage ASI social networks on a daily basis by designing and sourcing copy, images and videos for posts
- To plan, execute, and review the creation of promotional materials such as student testimonials, trailers for events and courses, and similar material
- Liaising with designers and printers to produce marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, and e-newsletters
- Writing and proofreading copy
- Arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials
- Conducting market research, including student questionnaires and focus groups
- Evaluating marketing campaigns
What we’re looking for: Essential
- Minimum 2:1 degree in any discipline
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills to interpret data and generate insights and action
- Possess the ability to take direction and work with minimal supervision
What we’re looking for: Desirable
- A great team player
- Previous digital marketing experience
- Familiarity with the Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Illustrator etc.)
- A keen understanding of Islamic education and educational institutes in the UK.
- Familiarity with Shaykh Akram Nadwi and his approach to Islamic education
- Fluent in the Arabic language
To submit your application, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Applications are being reviewed as soon as possible. If you do not hear from us within three weeks, it is unlikely that your application has been considered.